You may note that after buying 12 books in July that I was not supposed to buy any books during August. Surprise! I bought 11 books. PLEASE STOP ME.
Before I left for PEI I went to Chapters to pick up a few books for camping. Unfortunately they didn’t really have any of the books that I had been looking for. I only ended up getting Audubon: on the Wings of the World by Fabein Grolleau on that day.
Because Chapters didn’t have what I wanted and I wanted to Preorder Paper Girls Vol. 3 I also Placed an Amazon Order where I bought
- If You Wish – Cassandra Sage Briskman
- Saga Vol. 1 – Brain K. Vaughan
- Lumberjanes Vol. 1 – Noelle Stevenson
- Blood and Circuses – Kerry Greenwood
To be Honest I was doing pretty good during August until the end of the month. I had a really bad night at work and to sooth myself I decided to buy several books at Chapters. So I bought
- Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett because I had just finished the Reaper Man
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston as Hailey had suggested it as a cool Canadian YA
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton; this book was super on sale and I had heard good things about it so I couldn’t pass it up.
- The History of Bees by Maja Lunde; I was really looking forward to this book after looking at Touchstones PR and it was really what I was going to Chapters for.
- Lumberjanes Vol. 2 by Noelle Stevenson because I was going camping again soon and wanted to bring another Lumberjanes with me
So, yeah, I bought a lot of books again. I did read quite a few of them during the month of August, though, so I don’t feel too bad about it. Hopefully September will see more of these books read and less books bought!
Yes, my cover image has nothing to do with books but my dog is cute and I didn’t have a picture of my haul -shrugs-